Restoration of the Farm House
For use as thermal baths
The restoration of the old traditional manor house, known as Can Sala Gros, inspired the creation of the resort. Its Roman origins were not documented before 1497 —in the archive of the Crown of Aragon.
In fact, within the estate itself, Roman thermal baths (Aire de Vallromanes, belonging to the Aire group) have been constructed, by re-using excellent materials such as stone and wood.